1. Wisin & Yandel -Follow the Leader ft. Jennifer Lopez. Now you will have to excuse Miss Lopez for forgetting her top in the beginning of the video. I love this song's beat. I use this song for shadowboxing.
2. Beyonce- Move Your Body. This song is awesome because it has a built in workout in the song. Its a great one to do with your kids because dancing is a workout anyone can enjoy. Don't worry about doing every step perfectly...just dance!!!!
3. Mary Mary- In the Morning. Good warmup song. Bring a lil' Jesus into the mix. Remember..when its getting hard to keep going, its in your weakness His strength is made perfect. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
4. Kirk Franklin- Revolution. I have always loved this song. Anther good warmup or even just to dance with your kids in the living room!
5. Trin-I-Tee 5:7- Holla (remix). I LOVE this song. This would be a good one for step aerobics or squats.
6. Eric Hutchinson- You Don't Have to Believe Me. I love to dance to this. I love the lyrics. Such a fun song.
7. Shakira- Waka Waka. I love when we did this song in Zumba class. If you have never heard of Zumba, check it out!!! So much fun!
8. Michael Jackson- P.Y.T. Another fave from Zumba. We did this for our cool down. Great to stretch to.
9. Beastie Boys-Sabotage. Ah..the Boys. We miss you Adam! This is a great jam for weight lifting. This song makes you feel like you are the toughest kid in the gym.
10. Rihanna- Only Girl In the World. Oh Ri Ri...you have such dancy songs. Another good jam for what ails ya. This song is good for a run, aerobics, kickboxing, dancing... whatever. Just move!!!
These are some of my faves. What are yours?