Monday, March 26, 2012

Ten Little Things: Guilty Pleasures...



1. Snack: Cheez-Its and cream cheese. I know, it sounds like a recipe for a quick death but trust me...you have never lived till you have tried it. Dang...I need to go to the store.




source



2: Song: I know all the lyrics to Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio. What can I say? I'm the kinda G the little homies wanna be like.

Add caption



3. Movie: B.A.P.S. Pretty sure this wasn't high on the list of Halle Berry's crowning achievements but man its good for a laugh.


source


4. Word: Dude. I'm quite fond of this word and I use it often, sometimes inappropriately. Word to the wise: don't use it on your mom. She doesn't like it.


source


5: Internet: I love to find stupid, funny pictures on Pinterest and post them on people's facebook walls. I think I like it more than actually using Pinterest. It may be the only reason I still have a Pinterest. Hmm...
source

6: Celebrity: Christopher Walken. You know what this sentence needs? More cowbell.


source


7. Television: OK...I confess. I still like to watch reruns of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. Sully, its all about Sully.

source


8. Office Supplies: An empty journal. I geek out over them. Its the first place I migrate to in a bookstore. 

9: Computer: The Sims. Its like my grownup version of a dollhouse. When I get stressed, I go build a house and make the people obey my every whim...I mean...um...do stuff.




source

10: Drink:  Guinness. Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. The empty journal thing, I have that too! I am obsessed! I write (sometimes), a few are unfinished list keepers, an agenda or 10 (I'm sure!), and those still empty ones. Glad to see I am not alone!!!

    ReplyDelete