Monday, March 19, 2012

10 Little Things...

So let's face it....Mondays are kinda terrible. So let's have some fun! I've decided to add a new feature on the blog called "10 Little Things". Each week, I'll feature a list of 10 things that inspire me, gross me out, make me smile, etc. I would love it if you would share your 10 with me.
So this week's "10 Little Things" are 10 random facts about yours truly. Here we go:

10 Little Things About Amanda:

  1. My  favorite color is yellow.
  2. Sometimes, when I go upstairs, I pretend I am in an action movie and the stairs are crumbling behind me. I even make explosion noises and everything.
  3. I love a good Kung Fu movie.
  4. I once gave a girl my Super Grover doll so she would be my friend. True story.
  5. I hate wearing jeans.
  6. I love Jesus a lot.
  7. I think I'm developing an addiction to the Big Bang Theory ( the t.v show....not the science thing.)
  8. I never ate brussel sprouts or owned a pair of Chuck Taylor tennis shoes till last year.
  9. I will forever have a crush on Paul Newman. But sometimes its a tie with Christopher Walken.
  10. When I was young, I used to pretend I was getting interviewed by Teen Bop magazine on the trials and tribulations of being married to a member of New Kids on the Block. Trouble was, I could never decide on which member. Joey? Jordan? Donnie? Should picked Donnie...he's on t.v. now

So there's my 10. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment