Monday, March 28, 2011

Untitled prayer....

Oh Father of Light,
Oh Ancient of Days,
Speak not in whispered tones.
Let the God of Glory thunder.
Hear my pleas.
Let me ingress into Your presence.
Let me step into Your stride.
Impart to me the wisdom of Your way.
Instruct my eyes on how to gaze.
Its from Your they find their vision.
Steady my hands.
Let them not tremble in battle.
Let Your right hand be mine,
So I can hold my sword properly.
Be the Rock my feet tread upon.
May they never stumble.
Now is not the time for fear.
Now is the moment to abide in joy.
Keep me ever mindful of the call.
You sang your song over me.
May it never depart my attention.
Take my hand, Oh Willing Teacher.
Lead me now.
Lead me always.
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful, mandy!! i was actually just thinking about you last night. :)

    ReplyDelete