Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'll Call You Mine.....

(I wrote this May,6 2004...its a little embarrassing... and a lot personal..not sure i like it anymore but what the hey...part of the journey, right?Well....here ya go)






I don’t know if you know this yet but I love you.
I love you with my whole heart and with everything that I am.
I see you in my sleep, in my dreams. Not your face, just your spirit, your warmth. I feel the kindness of your smile. I feel your arms around me. You think I am lovely and I adore you.

I can see our future, our past, and the love that grows in between.
I see our children playing in emerald green grass. I hear the sound of them laughing. Oh it’s so beautiful I could weep.
I wish you could see it too. Maybe you can.
I wonder sometimes if you dream of me, of our lives together.
Though it is yet to be, we know that it’s real and it’s good and it’s right.

I know you feel it. What an amazing gift from God you are.
What greater gift could I ask for? You are perfection.
Just for the right to hold your hand, I would give anything.
I know that you’ll be beautiful. Maybe not to the world, but always to me.
I know that you are kind and gentle, giving and gracious, brilliant and humorous. I know that you can do anything because your faith carries you.

I love you. I love you. I love you. I can never say that enough.
I will wait and pray for your arrival.
I know that day will be ours.
Our moment in the book of life when God made two halves whole.
I’ll wait for you. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment