- My alter-ego is Gramma Bubbie....she's like buttah....like a big stick a buttah.
- My favorite color is orange....and not road cone orange...like fall orange....i love fall colors.
- I sometimes turn on the QVC channel...not because I want to buy a set of knives on flex-pay....but because some of those ladies have the most soothing voices...it relaxes me.
- At least once a week I have a private dance party in my room with my headphones on.
- My favorite songs to dance to are Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake and Vivrant Thing by Q-Tip
- New York City saved my life
- I had a perm in second grade that looked like a fro... I accidentally washed it too soon.
- A man at Lindy's Stardust Diner sat on my lap and sang to me
- I was proposed to over the phone by a guy calling from a payphone next to his Camero when I was a freshman...it didn't work out....he was quite a bit older
- I get total grossed out at the idea of sharing an ice cream cone, especially with a child
- I want my own tree house
- My favorite food in the world is Trader Joe's organic unsalted tortilla chips and their salsa verde with avocados.... I bought six bags of the chips last time I was there....just in case.
- My first rated R movie was Total Recall with Arnold Schwarzenegger
- I played with dolls till I was 14
- I have a mole on my right big toe that I have had since I was a baby
- I have watched the movie A Mirror Has Two Faces at least 30 times
- My favorite song is Close Your Eyes by Jump Little Children
- I want to live in Ireland one day and write novels
- My mom wanted to name me Emily
- My favorite book so far has been Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers...I cried
- My dream car is a baby blue '57 Chevy Bel Air....but I am a pick-up truck kinda girl
- I prefer acoustic guitar music to almost all others
- I made a violin when I was a kid out of a music box, a ruler and some rubber bands....my bow was a stick I found in the yard.
- I was almost placed on citizens arrest by Santa Claus
- I once got so bored manning the phones at the Cause, I made an entire office set out of cardboard I found in the trash...including a lap top I named Return of the Mac....it had an apple with a bite out of it on the top...it was awesome.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
25 Random Facts About Yours Truely,
Posted by Amanda