Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Its Not So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday.....

I don't know where this road is going to lead.
All I know is where we've been and what we've been through. If we get to see tomorrow, I hope it's worth all the wait
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
- Boyz II Men



 You know what I decided today? Its not that hard to say goodbye to yesterday. Really...its not. 

Yesterday I was disappointed. Today, hopeful. Yesterday I was feeling rejected. Today, loved. Yesterday I felt like a failure. Today, taken care of. Yesterday I couldn't love well. Today, I have so much to give. Yesterday I hadn't forgiven. Today, I did. Who cares about what used to be...could have been...almost was. Maybe I was right...maybe I was wrong...maybe I ruined everything. That was yesterday. 

     Its not my problem anymore. I gave it to Him. And He has everything well at hand.So you see....today is so much better than yesterday. Its not hard to say goodbye at all. 




"God makes everything come out right;
      he puts victims back on their feet....God is sheer mercy and grace; not easily angered, he's rich in love. He doesn't endlessly nag and scold, nor hold grudges forever.He doesn't treat us as our sins deserve,
      nor pay us back in full for our wrongs. 
          As high as heaven is over the earth, so strong is his love to those who fear him.    And as far as sunrise is from sunset, he has separated us from our sins. As parents feel for their children,
      God feels for those who fear him.  He knows us inside and out, keeps in mind that we're made of mud.
   God's love, though, is ever and always, eternally present to all who fear him...."


Psalm 103:12 The Message

No comments:

Post a Comment