Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Enemies.....

"Its no surprise to me, I am my own worst enemy"
-Lit





  Henry Wadsworth Longfellow said, "None but yourself who are your greatest foe." How true how true.


  Here I ago again...finding myself in the midst of another crisis. I told my brother this morning I was starting to feel a little like Job. There is just one big difference between us: most of Job's wounds were inflicted upon him...most of mine I have mad myself.


  So I'm in the middle of another cross road...not sure which way to go. And its my own actions that have led me here. I need help Lord.....I'm a broken, angry, sad and pitiful mess and I need you more than ever. I don't want you, to be truthful, but I need you.What do I do now? How to I stop sabotaging my own life? Kill my enemy Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment